(PRWEB) January 24, 2018
Starting in January 2018, MarijuanaDoctors.com will be featured on all lead content on medical marijuana on http://www.medscape.org. Patients and physicians looking for additional information on medical marijuana will be served MarijuanaDoctors.com messaging banner so that they can connect with their expanding network of medical marijuana resources. For patients who are looking for more information about how medical marijuana can help them treat their chronic ailment or doctors looking for resources to recommend to patients, these resources will be invaluable.
Medscape is the #1 online source of news, information, conference coverage and medical procedural and educational videos online. With over 1.9 million active US readers, Medscape also has the greatest online engagement among US medical professionals.
Introducing New Dispensary Functionality on MarijuanaDoctors.com:
As part of a large-scale update to their network, MarijuanaDoctors.come revamped their dispensary section to help connect budtenders with their growing community of medical marijuana patients. Not only will this new functionality help promote local dispensaries, but patients will be able to schedule consultations and appointments with nearby dispensaries to ask questions about products.
Check out their new, “greener” network for budtenders and register today to start connecting with new patients.
Connecting with More Patients Using “Beyond My Crisis” TV Show:
Recently Marijuanadoctors.com was featured on the TV show “Beyond My Crisis” to help reach more patients with information about the benefits of medical marijuana to treat chronic ailments.
“Beyond My Crisis” airs on television on Mondays, 6:30 PM , Wednesdays, 9:00 AM and on http://www.PrincetonTV.org. It is available on Verizon FiOS, Comcast Xfinity and airs in 10 states across 40 stations.
“The episode, “Beyond My Crisis: Learn from a MS Sufferer How Legal Marijuana Changed Her Life,” aired in the following locations:
- Asbury Park, NJ - 16,000 people reached
- CVTV, Barre, VT - 9,291 people reached
- East Hampton, MA - 16,000 people reached
- LAKECAM, Lakeville, MA - 10,600 people reached
- LEX Media, Lexington, MA - 31,400 people reached
- Metuchen, NJ - 13,000 people reached
- NEK-TV, Newport, VT - 5,005 people reached
- WPHY (AIRS in 5 Philadelphia and central western NJ serving: Mercer County; Hunterdon County; Burlington County; Middlesex and Somerset Counties) – total estimated reach of 3.5 million people reached
- NRJTV- Boston, MA and immediate suburbs - Estimated 5 million people reached
- OPTV, Oradell, NJ - 933,500 people reached
- ORCTV, Plymouth County, MA - 98,500 people reached
- Piscataway, NJ - 58,000 people reached
- West Milford, NJ - 26,000 people reached
Check out the episode and head to MarijuanaDoctors.com for more information about treating chronic, debilitating illnesses with medical marijuana.
Share article on social media or email: