CourtLink’s integration into the Lexis Advance ecosystem represents a tremendous leap forward in our vision to unify our core products on a single platform and demonstrates our commitment to delivering better solutions and experiences for our customers.
RALEIGH, N.C. (PRWEB) August 12, 2019
LexisNexis® Legal & Professional today announced the integration of its CourtLink court docket and document solution into Lexis Advance, the company’s flagship legal research platform. CourtLink’s unmatched docket coverage and market-leading functionality are now available via the Lexis Advance platform and mobile app, making it an even smarter litigation intelligence choice.
LexisNexis CourtLink is the online authority for searching, profiling, tracking, alerting and retrieving U.S. federal and state court dockets and documents. With access to over 1,250 state courts online, CourtLink has the legal industry’s largest and most detailed collection of court dockets and documents. CourtLink’s integration with Lexis Advance delivers faster, easier search, alert and docket tracking capabilities, improved workflow tools, and an enhanced, familiar user interface that saves time and increases productivity.
“When it comes to developing case strategies, protecting client’s interests or winning new business, today’s data-driven lawyers rely on CourtLink to help them know and act first on new or ongoing litigation and give them a competitive advantage,” said Sean Fitzpatrick, Managing Director, NARS at LexisNexis Legal & Professional. “CourtLink’s integration into the Lexis Advance ecosystem represents a tremendous leap forward in our vision to unify our core products on a single platform and demonstrates our commitment to delivering better solutions and experiences for our customers.”
Among the many new and enhanced CourtLink features include:
- Improved search capabilities: Choose broad search criteria and apply filters from a single screen, with no limit to docket search results.
- Easier docket navigation and management: More powerful, standardized docket management tools coupled with familiar Lexis Advance interface saves time and makes navigating lengthy dockets easier.
- Intuitive alerts and tracking: Users can now configure alerts and docket tracking in fewer steps and manage CourtLink and Lexis Advance alerts together. Increased functionality and expanded alerts and tracking criteria let users know and act first on new litigation activity.
- Deeper integration with other LexisNexis products: Convenient integration with LexisNexis solutions that attorneys depend on, such as Lexis Advance case law and Lex Machina analytics.
- Unified sign-on, billing and invoicing: Simplifies the use and management of CourtLink and other LexisNexis products.
Free Trial of CourtLink
As part of the integration with Lexis Advance, LexisNexis is offering a free trial of CourtLink to corporations, law firms, government agencies and law schools that do not already have a CourtLink subscription. Details about the trial are available at lexisnexis.com/courtlink.
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 130 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide, is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
Share article on social media or email: