HOUSTON (PRWEB) October 26, 2018
Kane Russell Coleman Logan’s Energy Practice Group will host a complimentary breakfast seminar on November 8, 2018, from 8:00–10:30 a.m. at the Hess Club in Houston, Texas. Presenters from the firm will share knowledge and practice insights on contract negotiation, corporate taxation, and high-stakes litigation that will help attendees meet the day’s challenges at the office.
- 7:30–8:15 a.m.: Registration
- 8:15: Opening Remarks (Thomas Ciarlone)
- 8:30: Drafting Contract Provisions That Don’t Matter … Until They Matter (Bruce “Chip” Morris)
- 9:00: Digital Signatures: Contract? What Contract? (Marcy Rothman)
- 9:30: Choice of Entity After the 2017 Tax Act in the Oilfield and Beyond (Arthur Nathan)
- 10:00: Lessons from the Trenches: A Litigation Panel Discussion (Moderator: Andrea “AJ” Johnson; Panelists: Christopher Pappas, Michael Ridulfo, David Thrasher, and Thomas Ciarlone)
Two hours of CLE, SHRM, and CPE credit will be provided. Onsite parking is free.
Please RSVP to Jennifer Bergman at 214.777.4292 or jbergman(at)krcl.com, or click the button below to register online:
Kane Russell Coleman Logan is a full-service law firm with offices in Dallas and Houston. Formed in 1992 with five lawyers, today KRCL employs more than 90 attorneys. The Firm provides professional services for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to medium-sized public and private companies to entrepreneurs. KRCL handles transactional, litigation and bankruptcy matters in Texas and throughout the country.
Share article on social media or email: