City: San Francisco
The Law Office of Robert B. Jobe is a nationally recognized immigration law firm based in San Francisco, California. Specializing in matters related to asylum, family based immigration, and removal defense, we have successfully litigated watershed cases that have shaped immigration law in the western United States. Our team of attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff work in a fast-paced environment in downtown San Francisco.
For information about our firm, please visit www.jobelaw.com.
We have an opening for an experienced attorney to focus on family based immigration. The ideal candidate would have experience in matters before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Immigration Court, and Board of Immigration Appeals with family based petitions, complex adjustments of status, waivers of inadmissibility, U Nonimmigrant Visas, VAWA applications, and other family based petitions for relief. Attorneys without such experience are, however, welcome to apply. Applicants must also:
1. Be a member, in good standing, of the Bar of any state;
2. Be committed to immigrants' rights and social justice;
3. Have excellent research and writing skills;
4. Have very strong academic credentials;
5. Have a keen attention to detail;
6. Have an open mind, and a willingness to work with clients with varied personal histories, socioeconomic backgrounds, and cultural identities;
7. Have the ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple tasks, and handle high pressure situations with grace;
8. Have initiative, be a quick learner and a team player; and
9. Be willing to commit to at least a year of work at the office.
To apply for the position, please forward a PDF version of a cover letter, your resume and a writing sample via email ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also cut and paste your cover letter and resume only into the body of the email. Applications that do not adhere to the above instructions will not be considered. Thank you.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we appreciate your communication via email only. Thank you.
Send Resume To:
Law Office of Robert B. Jobe .