PHILADELPHIA (PRWEB) May 18, 2018
The latest Pennsylvania edition of Super Lawyers magazine recognized 14 attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP, with five earning the honor for the first time. The publication spotlighted excellence in a range of practices – employment and labor, government finance, environmental law and immigration – and honors a third of Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia office.
The total listings for the office is nearly a 50 percent increase from last year.
The 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars include:
- Joshua D. Cohen, real estate
- Sarah R. Goodman, corporate business
- Jennifer Hermansky, business immigration
- Samantha E. Hirsch, employment defense litigation
- Caleb J. Holmes, environmental
- Jillian C. Kirn, environmental
- Kaitlyn R. Maxwell, environmental
- Ana C. Montalbán, government finance
- Nataliya Rymer, business immigration
- Christiana L. Signs, employment defense litigation
Cohen, Goodman, Hirsch, Montalbán and Rymer made their debut this year. Super Lawyers has recognized Hermansky as a Rising Star since 2013 and Holmes since 2014, while Kirn, Maxwell and Signs have been listed since 2017.
The 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers include:
- James N. Boudreau, employee defense litigation
- Robert M. Goldich, employment and labor
- David G. Mandelbaum, environmental
- Alexander L. Scarola, government finance
Goldich and Mandelbaum have been listed since 2004, while Boudreau has been listed since 2012 and Scarola since 2015.
Super Lawyers rates approximately 70 practice areas nationwide, using a process of independent research, peer nominations and evaluation. It seeks to bring visibility to attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia Office
Founded in 1997, Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia office is home to 38 attorneys and 12 practices including Restructuring & Bankruptcy, Corporate & Securities, Emerging Technology, Environmental, Business Immigration & Compliance, Investment Regulation, Labor & Employment, Litigation, Public Finance, Government Law & Policy, Real Estate, and Tax. The Philadelphia office represents clients in the manufacturing, health care, real estate, energy, financial, and insurance industries, state and local governments, professional service, and energy firms, and individuals.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
Share article on social media or email: