GAINESVILLE, Fla. (PRWEB) July 19, 2021
Fifty-two CPAmerica member firms are being recognized for their accomplishments in INSIDE Public Accounting (IPA) Survey and Analysis of Firms, among the longest-running, up-to-date ranking of the nation’s largest accounting firms.
IPA’s annual rankings of the 400 largest firms in the U.S. are listed from the multi-billion-dollar U.S. based Big 4 to the $5 million in net revenue. The list includes firm headquarters, MP, net revenue, ranking in the previous year and percentage change. The rankings are compiled from data gathered in the annual IPA Survey and Analysis of Firms, which attracts participation from more than 500 firms.
CPAmerica congratulates the following firms on their recognition:
Top 100 Firms
- Frazier & Deeter, LLC, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., ranks 51.
- Aldrich Group, headquartered in Salem, Ore., ranks 75.
- Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, ranks 89.
Top 200 Firms
- Maxwell Locke & Ritter LLP, headquartered in Austin, Texas, ranks 116.
- Thomas Howell Ferguson, P.A., headquartered in Tallahassee, Fla., ranks 140.
- GRF CPAs & Advisors, headquartered in Bethesda, Md., ranks 146.
- Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP, headquartered in Canton, Mass., ranks 165.
- EFPR Group, LLP, headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., ranks 168.
- Wegner CPAs, headquartered in Madison, Wis., ranks 173.
- VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm, headquartered in Fort Mitchell, Ky., ranks 176.
- Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP, headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., ranks 188.
Top 300 Firms
- Pease CPAs, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, ranks 221.
- Kassouf & Co., P.C., headquartered in Birmingham, Ala., ranks 236.
- Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte, CPAs, P.C., headquartered in Albany, N.Y., ranks 255.
- DMJ & Co., PLLC, headquartered in Greensboro, N.C., ranks 260.
- Gollob Morgan Peddy PC, headquartered in Tyler, Texas, ranks 263.
- Robinson, Grimes & Company, P.C., headquartered in Columbus, Ga., ranks 269.
- Wall Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C., headquartered in Norfolk, Va., ranks 276.
- Harper & Pearson Company, P.C., headquartered in Houston, Texas, ranks 285.
- Cooper Norman CPAs & Business Advisors, headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho, ranks 289.
- Antares Group Inc., headquartered in Conyers, Ga., ranks 293.
- Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, P.C., headquartered in Huntsville, Ala., ranks 294.
- Frankel Zacharia, LLC, headquartered in Omaha, Neb., ranks 295.
- JamisonMoneyFarmer PC, headquartered in Tuscaloosa, Ala., ranks 296.
- AbitOs, headquartered in Coral Gables, Fla., ranks 299.
Top 400 Firms
- Cg Tax, Audit & Advisory, headquartered in Toms River, N.J., ranks 301.
- Larson & Company, PC, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, ranks 302.
- McGowen Hurst Clark Smith, headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, ranks 307.
- Kushner LaGraize, L.L.C., headquartered in Metairie, La., ranks 313.
- N&K CPAs, Inc., headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, ranks 314.
- Coulter & Justus, P.C., headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., ranks 315.
- Williams & Company P.C., headquartered in Sioux City, Iowa, ranks 326.
- Thompson Greenspon, headquartered in Fairfax, Va., ranks 332.
- 415 Group, headquartered in Canton, Ohio, ranks 334.
- Stephano Slack LLC, headquartered in Wayne, Pa., ranks 337.
- Dennis, Gartland & Niergarth, headquartered in Traverse City, Mich., ranks 339.
- Meyers Brothers Kalicka, P.C., headquartered in Holyoke, Mass., ranks 341.
- Wallace, Plese + Dreher, L.L.P., headquartered in Chandler, Ariz., ranks 342.
- Albin, Randall & Bennett, CPAs, headquartered in Portland, Maine, ranks 343.
- Packer Thomas, headquartered in Canfield, Ohio, ranks 344.
- Brock, Schechter & Polakoff, LLP, headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y., ranks 347.
- Sobul, Primes & Schenkel, CPAs, APC, headquartered in Los Angeles, ranks 355.
- Tyler, Simms & St. Sauveur, CPAs, P.C., headquartered in Lebanon, N.H., ranks 357.
- Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co., LLP (GROCO), headquartered in Fremont, Calif., ranks 359.
- Mitchell, Wiggins & Company LLP, headquartered in Richmond, Va., ranks 363.
- Brickley DeLong, PC, headquartered in Muskegon, Mich., ranks 365.
- Huberty, headquartered in Fond de Lac, Wis., ranks 378.
- Wheeler Accountants, LLP, headquartered in San Jose, Calif., ranks 380.
- SME CPAs, headquartered in Augusta, Ga., ranks 381.
- Aldridge Borden & Company, headquartered in Montgomery, Ala., ranks 385.
- Thomas, Head & Greisen, PC, headquartered in Anchorage, ranks 387.
- Beasley, Mitchell & Co., LLP, headquartered in Las Cruces, N.M., ranks 393.
For the complete listing of INSIDE Public Accounting Top 400 Firms, please visit: https://insidepublicaccounting.com/top-firms/ipa-400/.
About CPAmerica, Inc.:
An accounting association made up of independent certified public accounting firms that built on four key goals: to continuously improve; to make more money; to strengthen relationships among member firms; and to bring prestige to firms both domestically and internationally. As a member of Crowe Global, a top-10 global accounting network, CPAmerica expands to over 286 independent accounting and advisory services firms in 130 countries and has a combined firm revenue of $4.2 billion. Learn more about CPAmerica at https://www.cpamerica.org/.
Share article on social media or email: