PHOENIX (PRWEB) April 24, 2019
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that 18 of the firm’s attorneys have been named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers. Two Dickinson Wright attorneys have been named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars are the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
Dickinson Wright attorneys recognized on this year’s Southwest Super Lawyers list include:
- James T. Braselton, Eminent Domain
- Scot L. Claus, Business Litigation
- Frederick Cummings, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice Defense
- Richard A. Friedlander, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Carolyn J. Johnsen, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Dana M. Levy, Family Law
- Thomas R. Nolasco, Business Litigation
- William Novotny, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Marlene A. Pontrelli, Family Law
- Charles S. Price, Business Litigation
- Les Raatz, Tax
- Leonce A. Richard, III, Family Law
- Stephen E. Richman, Construction Litigation
- Michael S. Rubin, Business Litigation
- Michael R. Scheurich, Real Estate
- Robert L. Schwartz, Family Law
- Robert A. Shull, Construction Litigation
- Steven D. Wolfson, Family Law
Dickinson Wright attorneys recognized on this year’s Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars list include:
Giselle Alexander, Tax
Bradley Burns, Business Litigation
About Dickinson Wright PLLC
Dickinson Wright PLLC is a general practice business law firm with more than 475 attorneys among more than 40 practice areas and 16 industry groups. Headquartered in Detroit and founded in 1878, the firm has 19 offices, including six in Michigan (Detroit, Troy, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Grand Rapids, and Saginaw) and 12 other domestic offices in Austin and El Paso, Texas; Columbus, Ohio; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; Lexington, Ky.; Nashville and Music Row, Tenn.; Las Vegas and Reno, Nev.; Phoenix, Ariz.; Silicon Valley, Calif.; and Washington, D.C. The firm’s Canadian office is located in Toronto.
Dickinson Wright offers our clients a distinctive combination of superb client service, exceptional quality, value for fees, industry expertise and business acumen. As one of the few law firms with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification, Dickinson Wright has built state-of-the-art, independently-verified risk management controls and security processes for our commercial transactions. Dickinson Wright lawyers are known for delivering commercially-oriented advice on sophisticated transactions and have a remarkable record of wins in high-stakes litigation. Dickinson Wright lawyers are regularly cited for their expertise and experience by Chambers, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and other leading independent law firm evaluating organizations.
Share article on social media or email: