Bones and Spines Surgery Inc specializes in both surgical and non-surgical care of neck, upper back, and lower back disorders. They take great care in patient safety and care and they strive to provide the most up-to-date and innovative treatments to their practice.
Loma Linda, CA (PRWEB) September 20, 2017
Doctors on Liens has added the medical group Bones and Spine Surgery, Inc in Loma Linda to their qualified network of medical professionals working on a personal injury lien basis. Founded by Dr. Wayne Cheng, MD and Dr. Gordon Yee, MD , Bone and Spine Surgery Inc brings these esteemed doctors’ vast experience with orthopedic injuries to patients in the Inland Empire.
Bones and Spines Surgery Inc specializes in both surgical and non-surgical care of neck, upper back, and lower back disorders. They take great care in patient safety and care and they strive to provide the most up-to-date and innovative treatments to their practice. They also utilize the most appropriate technologies to get their patients free of pain as quickly and non-invasively as possible. In addition to spinal injuries, the team also evaluates concomitant extremity injuries including shoulder, knee, hip, leg, arm, and foot conditions.
Dr. Wayne K. Cheng, MD is an internationally recognized leader and professor in orthopedic spine surgery. He has published in more than 40 peer-reviewed research articles, multiple text books and has lectures in numerous prestigious symposiums worldwide. He was the Head of Spine Service at Loma Linda University Medical Center for more than a decade, and has been the principal investigator for multiple cutting edge clinical investigational devices trials for the spine industry and Federal Drug Administration. Dr. Cheng has also been bestowed over 15 awards and special honors including:
- Becker’s Spine Review “20 Top Spine and Neurosurgery Leaders At Large Academic Medical Centers”
- Using Hounsfield Units to Quantify Optimal Fixation Techniques in Spine Surgery: A Biomechanical Study Correlating AP DEXA, lateral DEXA, and CT to Pullout Strength.”
- First Place Award, Electronic Poster of the Year. America Academy of Orthopedic Surgery 2017.”
- “Retrospective Analysis of Survivorship and Clinical Outcomes after Multi-level Anterior Lumbar Reconstruction: ALIF versus Hybrid Fusion” – Award Winner, Orthopaedic Research Seminar
- “Setting Time Comparison of Four Antimicrobial Laden Calcium ulfate Plasters”- First Place in Clinical, Basic Science Category
- Walter E. Macpherson Society “In consideration of excellent investigation in medical science”- Outstanding Research Supervisor
Says Doctors on Liens President, Samantha Parker, “For years, respected personal injury law firms throughout Southern California have told me they desperately need more orthopedic surgeons and pain management physicians for their clients in the San Bernardino and Riverside areas. Dr. Cheng and Dr. Yee are perfectly situated between those two counties and can provide care for so many patients in need of outstanding doctors working on a personal injury lien.”
Doctors on Liens is an innovator in the medical lien specialty referral industry and has forged close relationships with both legal firms and medical practices over the past 20 years. Doctors on Liens features medical specialties including board certified orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, general practitioners, psychologists, and chiropractors. Each medical office is independently owned and operated and all appointments can be conveniently scheduled directly with the facility.
Doctors on Liens lists medical professionals who offer medical services on a lien basis throughout California and Nevada.
Share article on social media or email: