Robert B. Morrison, Receiver, in the K&W Excavating, LLC case has authorized Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty, Orlando, FL to liquidate the equipment, trucks and a trailer at public auction to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
SANFORD, Fla. (PRWEB) June 07, 2019
The auction will take place on Saturday, June 22nd at 10 AM at 2713 Country Club Rd., Sanford, FL at 10 AM. Specific equipment and truck highlights include:
- 2018 & 2017 Kubota Mini-Excavators
- 2018 Kubota and 2014 & 2013Bobcat Compact Track Loaders
- (2) 2011 & (1) 2004 Mack and (1) 2002 Kenworth Dump Trucks
- Ford F150 XL pickup trucks
- 16' dual axle utility trailer
This is a great opportunity to those in need of excavating and hauling equipment. Buy it today and put it in use tomorrow.
Buyers can view a detailed catalog and bid live onsite or online at http://www.AlanFrenkel.com.
ONSITE AUCTION TERMS ARE
- Everything sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
- Everything sells on an “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” basis.
- 10% Buyer’s Premium (12% online) charged on all sales.
- Payment in full – cash, cashier’s check or wire ($15 wire fee).
- $500 cash deposit per vehicle at the time of bidding w/ balance due at checkout in cash or w/ check to be swapped for cash or cashier’s check by Monday, June 24th at 1 PM.
- Removal by 3PM on Monday, June 24th. $100 per vehicle/per day storage fee for late removals.
- Non-dealer buyers must show proof of vehicle liability insurance policy (insurance card).
- Inspection: Friday, June 21st from 9-11 AM and one hour prior to the auction.
- Auction conducted onsite, rain or shine.
For further information please visit http://www.AlanFrenkel.com or call 888.416.5607.