CompIntelligence has always lived by the core belief that client results come first. The Stock Plan Companion product suite delivers on that promise by providing actionable insights to the companies we serve.
OXFORD, Conn. (PRWEB) September 16, 2019
CompIntelligence, Inc., a leading provider of equity compensation services and solutions, announced today the launch of the Stock Plan Companion product suite which connects with existing third-party systems. Stock Plan Companion is a comprehensive software package, designed to help users make the most of their stock plan data without the need to replace their current stock plan system.
Stock Plan Companion connects with existing third-party systems to strengthen access to critical information. Standard features empower users to save time and improve compliance, eliminating the need to manually sort and compile data from disparate systems.
Standard features include:
- Dashboards – See a snapshot of the data most critical to each user’s business.
- Communications – Facilitate the distribution of timely and accurate information. Smart Lists create a subset of a user’s population. These lists automatically update as the data changes to simplify email distribution.
- Notifications – Real-time alerts are sent straight the user’s inbox to inform them of any changes to the data.
- Q&A Smart Search – Type any question into the system to get immediate answers.
Add-ons are available to further enhance business efficiency. Add-ons are fully customized to the needs of each organization. This powerful tool set makes it possible to take stock plan data even further.
- CompXchange – Integration, consolidation, and file creation. Whether using data from your stock plan software, HR/payroll system, spreadsheets, or other data sources, Stock Plan Companion will deliver data in the format that works best for each business process.
- CompXcelerate – Streamlined business process workflows. Transform time-consuming manual processes that are performed routinely with automation, collaboration, audits, approvals, and other workflow tasks.
- CompReporting – Custom reports in whatever format you’re looking for, such as consolidated spreadsheets, participant statements, and board reports.
- CompXsourcing – Scalable plan management, administration, and support. An extension of a company’s team based on their business needs.
“CompIntelligence has always lived by the core belief that client results come first,” said Gary Scrofani, President of CompIntelligence. “The Stock Plan Companion product suite delivers on that promise by providing actionable insights to the companies we serve. We’re excited to bring the product to market and see it improve the productivity of our clients.”
Stock Plan Companion is available now. To learn more, or to request a demo, visit equity.compintelligence.com.
Since opening its doors in 2002, CompIntelligence has established itself as a leader in the equity compensation industry. Its reputation has been built on the value brought to their clients through stock plan administration temporary staffing and recruiting, outsourcing, strategy and best practices, products and custom development, and data services. CompIntelligence recognizes that each business challenge is unique and works with its clients to help provide the best solutions at the best price. Learn more at equity.compintelligence.com.
Share article on social media or email: