Philadelphia, PA (Law Firm Newswire) January 5, 2015 - The deadline to submit materials in order to be considered for either of the The Levin Firm’s two $1,000 scholarships for college or graduate school is quickly approaching. All materials must be submitted to the firm via email by January 31, 2015.
The scholarship is available to students who are currently enrolled in a course of study at a college or university or intend on enrolling for the fall 2015 semester. In order to apply, applicants must submit a 500 word essay on the following topic:
Millions of people each year are injured in accidents involving cars and other motor vehicles. What are some ways the law can be changed in order to make our roads and highways safer?
Out of the pool of applicants, the attorneys at the firm will select 5 finalists, whose entries will be shared on the firm’s social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. The applicants are then responsible for promoting their essay on these networks, and the two winners will be determined by the essays that generate the most likes, retweets, shares, and +1s. The application guidelines are as follows:
• Essays must be received by January 31, 2015
• Applications should be emailed to [email protected]
• Applicants should include their name, address and phone number
• Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment
• The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email
• No additional information should be included
The Levin Firm is a Philadelphia-based law firm that focuses on representing people injured in preventable accidents. In addition, a significant amount of the firm’s case load is dedicated to protecting the rights of people injured by police brutality. Founded by attorneys Gabriel Levin and Brian Zeiger in 2005, The Levin Firm is committed to providing zealous and personalized representation to each client they take. To schedule a free consultation with one of the firm’s attorneys, call their Philadelphia office at (877) 825-8542.
123 S Broad St. #1200
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Phone: (877) 825-8542