To add a nationally-recognized air quality leader; like Amy, enables us to expand our ability to serve existing clients and to grow new clients in industrial sectors that we see as underserved.
Kimberton, PA (PRWEB) April 01, 2019
ALL4 LLC (ALL4), a nationally-recognized environmental consulting company specializing in air quality consulting services, welcomes Amy Marshall to the company as Technical Director. With 25 years of experience, Amy is well-known to the regulated community. She started her career as a contractor for the U.S. EPA and has worked as an air quality consultant since 2001. Amy provides technical environmental leadership to national organizations such as the American Forest and Paper Association (AF&PA), the Council of Industrial Boiler Owners (CIBO), National Council for Air and Stream Improvement (NCASI), and the American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM). Amy states, “I’m very excited to join the ALL4 team and look forward to contributing to the success of our clients.”
Amy is based out of Raleigh, NC and ALL4 plans to open an office in the Raleigh-Research Triangle Park area. ALL4 currently has offices in the metro areas of Philadelphia, PA, Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX, and Washington, D.C., in addition to regional support staff members.
“We are very excited to have Amy join the ALL4 team. When we engaged with JMH Capital Partners in 2018, one of our growth strategies that we identified is to find experienced, high quality consultants in key geographic markets and to build teams around them. To add a nationally-recognized air quality leader; like Amy, enables us to expand our ability to serve existing clients and to grow new clients in industrial sectors that we see as underserved.” said Bill Straub, ALL4’s CEO and Principal Consultant.
ALL4 works with regulatory agencies on behalf of industrial facilities to navigate environmental permitting and compliance obligations, making strong connections with industrial and regulatory stakeholders critical.
“Being nationally recognized and shaping environmental responsibility are two cornerstones of our vision statement and business. Amy’s relationships with U.S. EPA technical leadership and with national industry stakeholder groups are a great example of her living our vision. Amy will be an integral part of our ongoing legacy planning efforts that seek to transfer high level technical knowledge from senior staff to the entire team, an effort that we are also focused on with clients to provide similar assistance within their environmental teams. We are very excited to welcome her to the team.” said Colin McCall, ALL4’s CTO and Senior Consultant.
For more information about ALL4, please visit http://www.all4inc.com.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company that specializes in air quality services, primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting, air modeling, continuous monitoring systems, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, environmental program management, and regulatory compliance. Founded in 2002, ALL4’s office locations include headquarters in Kimberton, PA and offices in the metro areas of Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX, and Washington, D.C. ALL4 provides air quality consulting services to numerous heavily-regulated industries across the country, including pulp and paper, cement, chemical/pharmaceutical, waste management, power, and automotive. ALL4 is a “best in class” company growing in personnel, culture, and environmental disciplines. Several highlights include:
- ALL4’s remote work force expands our footprint and creates a presence in Alabama, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, and Vermont.
- ALL4 continues to expand its areas of expertise in continuous monitoring, air quality modeling, strategic permitting, and environmental monitoring data forensics.
- For 10 consecutive years, ALL4 was recognized as one of the 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Businesses in the U.S. by Inc. earning the ‘10X Club’ distinction.
- Named by Inc. Magazine as one of The Best Workplaces of 2018.
- ALL4 was named a 2018 Best Places to Work in PA in the medium-sized business category, making the list for the 10th consecutive year.
- ALL4’s Houston Office was awarded Houston's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, given a special recognition as an Elite Winner in the “Small Business Category”, and featured on Ron Klinger’s “Unleashed Radio Hour”.
- ALL4’s Atlanta Office was awarded Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, served as sponsor for the community project at the awards gala for the Atlanta Community Food Bank, and was interviewed by Dana Barrett during her radio show.
2393 Kimberton Road, P.O. Box 299
Kimberton, PA 19442-0299
300 Chastain Center Blvd., Suite 395
Kennesaw, GA 30144
12946 Dairy Ashford Road, Suite 375
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Washington DC Office
13655 Dulles Technology Drive, Suite 230
Herndon, VA 20171
Share article on social media or email: