NEW YORK (PRWEB) March 26, 2019
Nine shareholders from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been selected as members of Law360’s 2019 Editorial Advisory Boards. As board members, the attorneys will provide feedback on Law360’s coverage and offer insights to help shape future reporting.
Below are the Greenberg Traurig shareholders selected and the boards on which they will serve:
- Hospitality Editorial Board: Nelson F. Migdal, Co-chair of the Hospitality Practice, Washington, D.C
- Immigration Editorial Board: Ian R. Macdonald; Co-chair of the Business Immigration & Compliance Practice and Co-chair Labor & Employment Practice’s International Employment, Immigration & Workforce Strategies group; Atlanta
- Insurance Editorial Board: Fred E. Karlinsky, Co-chair of the Insurance Regulatory & Transactions Practice, Fort Lauderdale and Tallahassee
- Intellectual Property Editorial Board: Susan L. Heller; Chair of the Global Trademark & Brand Management Practice and Co-chair of the Global Women’s Initiative; Orange County and Los Angeles
- Media & Entertainment Editorial Board: Michael J. Grygiel, Co-chair of the National Media and Entertainment Litigation Practice, Albany
- Native American Editorial Board: Jennifer Weddle, Co-chair of the American Indian Law Practice, Denver
- Sports Editorial Board: Dana L. Hooper, Sports Law, Phoenix
- Telecommunications Editorial Board: Mitchell F. Brecher, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Washington, D.C.
- Trials Editorial Board: David Long-Daniels; Co-chair of the Global and Atlanta Labor & Employment Practices and Co-chair of the Labor & Employment Practice’s Complex Employment Litigation & Trials; Atlanta
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 39 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
Share article on social media or email: