MIAMI (PRWEB) May 06, 2019
Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has 40 attorneys and 12 practice areas in Florida recognized in The Chambers USA 2019 Guide. Firmwide, more than 150 attorneys were acknowledged.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, a UK-based publisher, selects attorneys and practice areas for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world.
In the USA Guide, attorneys and practice areas are ranked by placement in “bands,” with Band 1 being the highest placement. Attorneys can also be designated as a “Star Individual,” “Eminent Practitioner,” “Senior Statespeople,” “Up and Coming,” “Star Associate,” or “Associate to Watch” by market and practice.
The following Florida attorneys are recognized in special designations, in addition to any other rankings and mentions:
- Richard C. McCrea, Jr. (Labor & Employment, Florida) is a shareholder in the Tampa office and has been recognized as a star individual since 2010.
- Lucia A. Dougherty (Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use) is co-chair of the Miami Land Development & Zoning Practice and of counsel in the Miami office. Dougherty has been recognized as a senior statesperson since 2017.
- Joseph Z. Fleming (Labor & Employment) is a shareholder in the Miami office and has been recognized as a senior statesperson since 2011.
- Matthew B. Gorson (Real Estate) is senior chairman of the firm and a shareholder in the Miami office. This is the second consecutive year Gorson has been recognized as a senior statesperson.
- Barry Richard (Litigation: Appellate and Litigation: General Commercial) is a shareholder in the firm’s Tallahassee, New York, and Washington, D.C. offices. He has been recognized as a senior statesperson for both practices since 2014.
Statewide, Greenberg Traurig was recognized in 12 practice areas:
Below is the full listing of Florida Greenberg Traurig attorneys ranked in the 2019 USA Guide in the following markets and practice areas:
- Emilio J. Alvarez-Farré – Banking & Finance: Transactional
- Kerri L. Barsh – Environment
- Mark D. Bloom – Bankruptcy/Restructuring; Nationwide, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Burt Bruton – Real Estate
- Albert A. del Castillo – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- David A. Coulson – Litigation: General Commercial
- Lucia A. Dougherty – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Iris Escarra – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Joseph Z. Fleming – Labor & Employment
- Carl A. Fornaris – Banking & Finance: Regulatory; Banking & Finance: Transactional
- Robert C. Gang – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Richard J. Giusto – Real Estate
- Matthew B. Gorson – Real Estate
- John B. Hutton III – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Paul J. Keenan Jr. – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Nancy B. Lash – Real Estate
- Kimberly S. LeCompte – Real Estate
- Gary A. Saul – Real Estate
- Elliot H. Scherker – Litigation: Appellate
- Ozzie A. Schindler – Tax
- David E. Wells – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Donn A. Beloff – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Richard J. Fidei – Insurance
- Scott M. Grossman – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Fred E. Karlinsky – Insurance
- Kara L. MacCullough – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Bruce I. March – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Joel D. Maser – Tax
- Warren S. Bloom – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Orlando L. Evora – Real Estate
- Michael G. Murphy P.E. – Construction
- Michael J. Sullivan – Real Estate; Nationwide, Leisure & Hospitality
- Jéan E. Wilson – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Michael J. Cherniga – Healthcare
- Barry Richard – Litigation: Appellate; Litigation: General Commercial
- Gregory W. Kehoe – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Richard C. McCrea Jr. – Labor & Employment
- David B. Weinstein – Environment; Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
West Palm Beach
- Laurie L. Gildan – Real Estate
- Jeffrey S. Kahn – Tax: Employee Benefits
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 39 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
Share article on social media or email: