NEW YORK (PRWEB) June 25, 2019
The 2019 edition of Intellectual Asset Management’s (IAM) Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals recognized 18 attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. The firm was also recognized in four regions for its patent litigation, prosecution, and transaction capabilities.
According to the publication, the guide identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The patent professionals are identified after a 5-month, extensive research process. IAM conducts nearly 1,500 interviews with attorneys, patent attorneys, and in-house counsel.
The following practitioners were selected:
- Jonathan D. Ball, Ph.D.: Prosecution (New York)
- Scott J. Bornstein: Litigation (New York)
- Heath J. Briggs: Prosecution (Colorado)
- Nicholas A. Brown: Litigation (California)
- James J. DeCarlo: Litigation and Prosecution (New Jersey)
- David J. Dykeman: Transactions and Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Roman Fayerberg: Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Herbert H. Finn: Litigation (Illinois)
- Richard D. Harris: Litigation (Illinois)
- Melissa Hunter-Ensor, Ph.D.: Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Gary R. Jarosik: Prosecution (Illinois)
- Keith R. Jarosik: Prosecution (Illinois)
- Allan A. Kassenoff: Litigation (New York)
- Richard C. Pettus: Litigation (New York)
- Chinh H. Pham: Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Joshua L. Raskin: Litigation (New York)
- Barry J. Schindler: Prosecution (New Jersey)
- Andrew R. Sommer: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
In addition to the shareholders recognized, Greenberg Traurig offices in four regions were recommended in key areas of practice as follows:
- Massachusetts for prosecution and transactions
- New Jersey for global patent offering
- Illinois and New York for prosecution and litigation
About Greenberg Traurig’s Intellectual Property & Technology Practice: With more than 180 intellectual property attorneys and agents in the United States, Asia, and Europe, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection and strategic counseling. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark and Information Technology Law by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 2018 “Best Law Firms Rankings."
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
Share article on social media or email: