FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (PRWEB) March 27, 2020
The 2020 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers recognizes 16 attorneys from the New Jersey office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Of these, nine are listed as “Super Lawyers” and seven are listed as “Rising Stars.” In addition, Shareholder Galit Kierkut was recognized as one of “The Top 50 Women Super Lawyers” in New Jersey.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the New Jersey Super Lawyers list include:
- Steven D. Fleissig – Real Estate
- Cory Mitchell Gray – Business Litigation
- David Jay – Business Litigation
- Roger B. Kaplan – Business Litigation
- Galit Kierkut - Employment & Labor
- Wendy Johnson Lario – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Martin L. Lepelstat – Estate Planning & Probate
- Philip R. Sellinger – Business Litigation
- Louis Smith – Business Litigation
Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the New Jersey Rising Stars list include:
- Courteney Lario Caine – Employment & Labor
- Danielle E. Gonnella – Employment & Labor
- Martin Fojas – Employment & Labor
- Ryan P. O’Connor – Employment & Labor
- Micala Campbell Robinson – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Eric D. Wong – Business Litigation
- George Zalepa – Intellectual Property Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig’s New Jersey Office: Established in 2002, Greenberg Traurig’s New Jersey office has grown to approximately 75 attorneys practicing in the areas of Complex Commercial and Class Action Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Litigation, Corporate, Restructuring & Bankruptcy, Construction Law, Franchise & Distribution, Immigration & Compliance, Intellectual Property & Technology, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Tax, and Private Wealth Services. As a significant contributor to the firm's international platform, the New Jersey office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys who provide legal advice to international, national, and local business and technology clients. The team offers clients both the dedication and responsiveness of a local firm with the combined know-how and geographic reach of a global law firm.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
Share article on social media or email: